Bullers ™ Process control panel
Acting as the agent of thermal insulation materials and heating elements for high temperature kilns in Germany, JFCC temperature measuring blocks in Japan, FERRO temperature measuring rings in the United States, Bullers temperature measuring rings and coins in the United Kingdom, as well as Private label 1800 ℃ high temperature ceramic fiber binder
Keywords： temperature measuring materials, refractory materials, heating materials
What are Bullers™ Process Control Panels (BPCDs)?
• BPCDs are part of Mantec's globally recognized Bullers™ high temperature measurement equipment, especially for the reliable detection of "thermal work" or "thermal energy" in kilns or furnaces, ie the effect of temperature over time or how well a ceramic product is "doing" or "processing".
• BPCDs operate over a complete firing temperature range from 770°C to 1770°C
|very low temperature
|900°C - 1150°C
|1050°C - 1320°C
|1250°C - 1550°C
|1500°C - 1770°C
BPCDs are most commonly used for firing the following products:
• Working Ceramics • Single & Multilayer Capacitors • Insulators • Ferrites
• Refractories • General Grinding Wheels • Tableware • Sanitary Ware
• Wall/Floor Tiles • Bricks • Roof Tiles
Filling in your phone and email information will help us to contact you in a timely manner and resolve the issues you have raised as soon as possible.